Smiling Gardens offers a range of services from maintenance and design to consultation and renovation.
- Maintenance and Renovation services are billed at $45 per man hour
- Consultation and Design Services are billed at $80 per hour
With over 20 years of experience nurturing beautiful gardens, you can trust Smiling Gardens to maintain your garden. Maintenance of your garden includes any of the following:
- weeding, mulching, transplanting, and/or planting
Many of our clients like to work with us out in the garden! Projects can be one-time or scheduled regularly: weekly, bi-monthly, monthly, or seasonally. Also consider our maintenance services to nurture your garden when you are away or otherwise unavailable.
Renovations are Smiling Gardens’ specialty! A renovation of your garden can:
- update and rejuvenate
- restore your garden to its former glory
- allow your garden to achieve its potential for beauty, ease of use, and enjoyment.
Renovations are perfect for long time residents or new homeowners who aren't sure what to do with their garden, or who have felt overwhelmed by the mounting issues that need addressing.
We can create a design for your whole garden, a portion of it, or simply design your container plantings. Our designs incorporate your ideas and the following principles:
- Select plants that will provide beauty, interest, and color all year long
- Select plants that will grow well and without disease in our climate
Our designs have included drought tolerant gardens, woodland gardens, native gardens, cutting gardens, mixed borders, low maintenance gardens and containers.
A consultation in your garden can provide answers to your questions about your garden including
- plant health and disease
- plant choices
- site issues and more
Consultations are perfect for new homeowners or for anyone interested in updating their garden.
By identifying the genus and species of your plant we can determine
- what type of care it needs
- what growth patterns to expect
- other important information
Identification is most accurate when plants are in bloom.
Tree Care/Certified Arborist
For larger tree care, pruning and/or removals we recommend Rob Osborn @ Osborn Tree Care, LLC. Rob is an ISA Certified Arborist and Certified Tree Risk Assessor w/ over 25 years experience. He offers excellent tree care at reasonable rates. Please contact Rob directly at: